As I seem to do every season, I have compiled a list of all of the wintery, festive things that I want to get up to over the next couple of months. As today marks the first day of Blogmas*, why not give you some ideas of what might be coming up! If you want to share the festive journey with me, be sure to check out my Instagram (@aliceisanonymous) for a somewhat daily update on my life!
*Blogmas: Blogmas is a blogging series spanning from the 1st to the 24th of December and consists of a new, festive blog post every day!
- Drive around the town and look at Christmas lights!
- Make hot chocolate stirrers
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Build a gingerbread house
- Visit Santa!
- Read a Christmas book
- Open an advent calendar every day
- Complete Blogmas!
- Write and post Christmas cards
- Wrap up all my presents beautifully
- Decorate the house
- Take some festive photos
- Have a bubble bath
- Kiss underneath the mistletoe
- Watch all of the Christmas films on my list
- Light festive candles
- Decorate the Christmas tree
- Buy new Christmas bedding
- Visit a Christmas tree farm
- Make festive Cocktails!
What’s on your bucket list for the Christmas period?
Love, Alice x